Friday, November 9, 2012

What to do...

First off, I'm very sorry (to myself I guess, because I'm sure I'm the only one that's ever looked at this) that its been months since I've posted anything! I don't really have an excuse, I just have nothing to blog about. I can't cook, I'm not super crafty, I'm not a professional photographer or anything (although that WOULD be cool) and I have no money to learn any of those things.
Basically, all I do with my life, is sit.

Well anyways, I got an email the other day with the winter/spring class catalog attached. I (obviously) would like to get my general education credits out of the way asap, so I (sadly) plan on taking at least one class over my fantastic TWO MONTH WINTER BREAK (Sooo much more fabulous than my usual high school 2 weeks. However, because I'm taking classes, I'll only have 2 weeks :( oh well...)

To the main point! One of my friends is taking a digital art class, which really got me thinking. Back when myspace was cool and you could change your whole layout and any little thing you wanted as long as you could figure out the html code. I would literally sit at the computer for hours changing my layout and designs and creating my own codes, and I LOVEd it! It's always been one of my favorite things to do.
And I think designing websites for companies and such would be SUPER cool!


Anyways, heres a picture of Angelo's chubby dog, Mr. Bagel the beagle, just because :)

No comments:

Post a Comment