Sunday, September 2, 2012

So I Kind of Have This Obsession..

with weddings. 
I can't help it, I just think they're one of the most perfect things in the world (besides the marriage and love itself of course!)

And it's not just the wedding itself. Ooohhh no, its the whole shabang. Dresses, bouquets, tuxes, hair accessories, center pieces, everything. I have a whole freaking file on my laptop for it -_-

So, now I'll share with you my happiness ;)

Dresses:
Lazaro (the most brilliant designer in the world <3)

I found this on Google somewhere and I canNOT find it again -___-

and this one <3
ugh, so perfect

Various other perfectnesses:


(the sound waves of your partner saying "I do" or "I love you")





Okay I'm done for now. Well, at least for a little. 
I'll probably find some more beautiful weddingnesses soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment